This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Premium Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oils
Eliminator 209 is an ISO 46 ultra-premium anti-wear hydraulic oil. Formulated with highest quality base oils and high performance anti-wear and corrosion additives, to meet the requirements of high pressure and high output hydraulic systems. This versatile hydraulic oil protects against wear, oxidation, rust, corrosion and varnish. Eliminator 209 meets the requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and components manufacturers. Eliminator 209 hydraulic oil has excellent oxidation stability and helps reduce maintenance and downtime, minimizes deposits, and contributes to system cleanliness. Because of the unique additive chemistry and the premium oil’s ability to resist oxidation, the byproducts caused from oxidation that lead to varnish are substantially reduced when compared to conventional oils. May be used in circulation oil systems to protect gears and other moving parts suitable for ISO 46 hydraulic oils.
• Hydraulic systems where deposits build up and sludge is problematic.
• HE&M Saw’s Double Miter series hydraulic systems
• Drain and Change for most industrial and mobile hydraulic systems.
• Top-Treat for systems already using viscosity grade 46 hydraulic fluids.
• Machines operating a wide range of temperatures and components using various metallurgies.
• High performance hydraulic power units and equipment.
• Systems with high pressures and temperatures.
• Numerically Controlled (NC) Machine Tools
• Can be used as a heat transfer fluid.
|Item Category (only for Taxify)||BLANK|